Sunday, February 1, 2015

Australian Yowie Sighting

The Yowie is pretty much known as Australia's very own Bigfoot. I personally have been on the hunt to find the book The Yowie: In Search of Australia's Bigfoot by Tony Healy and Paul Cropper for awhile now to study and learn more about this creature, but have yet to find myself a copy. Actually I think I'm going to break down and order myself a copy online when I finish with this post!  I hope one day I am able to visit Australia and do some Yowie hunting myself.

The recent sighting was in Brooklyn, New South Wales which is the state of Australia with Queensland above it, Victoria below it, and South Australia stuck to its left with the ocean on it's right. 3 kids were visiting their grandmother when they decided to go for a walk. I'm sure they were surprised when they saw something that looked like the Yowie just 100 meters from the water, on the side of the road with a stick! You can hear their story here:


And if anyone was interested in checking out the book I mentioned above, here's an amazon link to it!
The Yowie: In Search of Australia's Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment